Page Background

Monday, March 2, 2015

Baby Bump: Week 31


How far along? 31 weeks

What's baby up to? Baby Morgan weighs as much as a coconut. She is about 17 inches long and weighs about 3 1/3 pounds.  Did you know coconuts weigh that much?!  I sure didn't.  She can turn her head from side to side and her body is plumping up!  

Total weight gain: Exactly 14 pounds at my appointment.  Yikes. I have six pounds left to play around with if I want to stay at my 20 pound goal. We'll see if that actually happens.... Jacob said that at least half my weight has been put on in my chest- haha!  That doesn't make me feel any better though...

Maternity clothes? Pants, yes.  Shirts, not necessarily depending on the style.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose/congestion, more difficulty breathing than normal-- they say this is normal too because baby is taking up her share of my typical lung space....but it makes it even worse because my nose is always stuffed. 

Sleep: Ehh, it's okay.... A typical night is me getting up to pee about 4-5 times.  That doesn't make for good sleep.

Food cravings: None!

Food aversions: Nope :-)

Movement?  Every day....at this point it is not okay for her not to be moving every day.


Miss anything? Being able to move without grunting, groaning, and other funny noises.  Sitting down without my boobs resting on my belly, and my belly resting on my legs.  

Best moment of the week: Finishing the crib bumpers and order a super cool baby swing{ish} thing!  We are SUPER limited on space because of living in a single wide trailer :-)  Therefore, we were not going to register at all for a swing, and just do without.  We literally did not have room for the base, and forget about the actual clearance needed for it to swing.  But, then I found a Mamaroo on clearance for $150....regularly $260!!  I even managed to persuade my way into free shipping!!  You can see just how compact it is.  This will serve as our "swing" and bouncer. 
Image result for mamaroo

Looking forward to: Going to get our furniture this weekend, getting our Mamaroo in the mail!

Not looking forward to: Taxes.....we've been putting them off.  Bad. 

Oh yeah....how could I forget?!  We officially have a name!!  More to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment