Page Background

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Baby Bump: Week 34

How far along? 34 weeks

What's baby up to? While they can't give us a legnth measurement anymore, Ella Paityn is weighing in at 5 pounds, 6 ounces (+/- 13 oz.).  That is crazy.  I cannot believe she is THAT BIG!  

Total weight gain: Not a single pound since my last appointment!!!!  So I'm hanging tight at 17 pounds overall.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Symptoms: Stuffy nose/congestion, sore finger/toe joints

Sleep: Not too bad :-)

Food cravings: None!

Food aversions: Nope :-)

Movement?  Well.....I said last week that I was going to start tracking movement on whether she had turned or not.  I guess my pep-talks worked because
we've got a head down baby!! 

Miss anything? Not really!

Best moment of the week: Hands down my baby shower in Greenville!  I was SO EXCITED to see everyone and even had some surprise guests that I didn't know would be there!!!  The food, decorations...just EVERYTHING....was amazing!  I am so thankful to Laura (my sis-in-law) for opening her home and also Mrs. Lydia (MIL) for helping host the shower.  We got tons of super fun gifts that were much needed.

Looking forward to:   SPRING BREAK!!  This Friday is a half day and I won't go back to school until Tuesday, April 7.  Getting some much needed work around the house done.....finishing the bedding/nursery, pressure washing, relaxing, etc.

Not looking forward to: Taxes.....no but really.  They are **almost** done and ready to take to our CPA.  They will be in her hands by Friday for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment