Page Background

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baby Bump: Week 35



How far along? 35 weeks.... Is it really possible that as of today we only have 34 days left?

What's baby up to? Ella Paityn is weighing in at 5 pounds, 6 ounces (+/- 13 oz.).  That is crazy.  I cannot believe she is THAT BIG!  At this point, most of her development is complete and she is just putting on the pounds.  Please be kind, little girl :-)

Total weight gain: We shall see on Thursday.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Symptoms: Stuffy nose/congestion/nose bleeds, sore finger/toe joints

Sleep: Not too bad :-)

Food cravings: None!

Food aversions: Nope :-)

Movement?  Well.....I said last week that I was going to start tracking movement on whether she had turned or not.  I guess my pep-talks worked because
we've got a head down baby!! 

Miss anything? Not really!

Best moment of the week: Being on break, relaxing, getting to do exactly what I want to do!  Getting our taxes DONE!!  They are officially turned in to our CPA :-)

Looking forward to:  Maternity pictures with our sweet friend and former neighbor, Bridgett, of Bridgett Baysden Photography.  We're heading out to downtown New Bern (maybe a little waterfront, myabe a little palace action), the Brock Mill Pond right here in JoCo, and one of our friend's wheat fields that is right down the road from our house.  Our doctor's appointment on Thursday-- We have high hopes that Ella Paityn will do exactly what she is supposed to do and get all 8 points.  Both my mom and Jacob are coming for this appointment. And, the Coastal Plains livestock show on Monday.  I love going to see the little ones show animals and it is even better because my sweet little Claire will be showing a goat for the first time ever!

* I had my Group B strep test this week.  Not fun at all....slightly violating! 
** Mandy also checked for progression this week for the first time. No dilation, no effacement. 




No comments:

Post a Comment