Page Background

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Baby Bump: Week 33



How far along? 33 weeks

What's baby up to? Ella Paityn has passed the 17 inch mark and weighs over 4 pounds.  She is about the size of a pineapple.  Her skeleton is hardening and she is losing her wrinkled look.  We'll find out exactly what her measurements (length and weight) are at our next appointment. 

Total weight gain: 17 pounds at my appointment.  Yikes. 

Maternity clothes? For sure.  The only non-maternity clothes that I can still wear are t-shirts.....and that isn't so cute anymore!

Symptoms: Stuffy nose/congestion....I am hoping this goes away SOONER than later after pregnancy is over.  

Sleep: Not too bad :-)

Food cravings: None!

Food aversions: Nope :-)

Movement?  Lots of crazy kicks and rolls.  Now I'm going to start tracking movement based on if she has turned or not.  She was "breech" at our last appointment meaning not head down.  More specifically she was transverse lie position.  It is absolutely impossible to vaginally deliver a baby this way....so we really need Ella Paityn to get her act together and turn around :-)    



Miss anything? Not really!

Best moment of the week: My baby shower in New Bern hosted by Rebecca Scott, Kim Barrett, and Erin Morgan.  It was SO much fun.  I got to see tons of my friends (21 to be exact), eat yummy food, and we got some wonderful gifts!!!  Pictures and blog post to come soon :-)  I am also really enjoying the Zumba class that I have been going to :-)  It may not be as cute as it used to be....but hey, at least I'm out there!  My 

Looking forward to: My baby shower in Greenville that my sweet sister-in-law, Laura, and MIL, Mrs. Lydia, are hosting!  I can't wait for more fun and festivities. We have our first BPP (Biophysical Profile) appointment this Wednesday at 8:15, so be praying!  I am excited to see how much little Ella Paityn has grown, but...I am also a little nervous about how all of this works and what her score will be.  

Not looking forward to: Taxes.....we've been putting them off.  Bad.  Have we still not gotten our tax stuff to our CPA?  DANG!  Procrastination at its finest.  



No comments:

Post a Comment