Page Background

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Greenville Baby Shower

I have been meaning to do this post for....well, forever.  But, life happened and so I'm just now getting around to it.

On Sunday, March 22 my sweet sister-in-law, Laura, and my MIL, Mrs. Lydia threw me a beautiful shower in Greenville.  It was so much fun and there was a great conglomeration of family and close friends there.  From my side, my Aunt Tina surprised me and came all the way from Kernersville along with my cousin Jenna. From Jacob's side, we had lots of cousins and aunts. Side note: Jacob's family is MUCH larger than mine and my family is literally spread from NC to TX to GA to PA.  Also there were some of my friends from college, Grace and Suzanne, who came from Raleigh and Chapel Hill!

The shower was at Laura and Parker's house and everything was gorgeous!  The decorations were amazing and all handmade.  You can read all about Laura's DIY efforts here.  And I may be slightly unreliable when it comes to food taste right about now, but the food was SO.GOOD.

To me, one of the best things in life are relationships.  What is even more fun is when relationships start overlapping and falling in multiple categories.  And I can honestly say that I am blessed that my sister-in-law is not just a sister-in-law.  And my MIL is not just a MIL.  They both mean so much to me and I'm thankful that we are not just family, but that we are great friends.

Here are some pictures from the festivities (that are definitely stolen because I accidentally left my camera in the car....that Jacob drove off in).  I have a few more pictures to upload, but I am waiting to get them from my mom!













We got TONS of fun and useful presents at this shower and we are so, so thankful to everyone who came, showered us with gifts, and for the hostesses with the mostesses. :-)





`

No comments:

Post a Comment