Page Background

Friday, October 24, 2014

Birth Plan thoughts

Music:  Most definitely.  Not sure what I want it to be yet, but I definitely want music playing when our little one is born.  It has been one of the most significant parts of my life.

Calming: I would definitely like some type of candles (if possible....don't know if the hospital would allow that) or lavender incense/smells going.  I will most likely need all of the sanity inducing items I can get.

Clothing: My mom is going to try to make me a cutsy hospital gown and I'm going to try to convince (probably won't take much) her to make a toboggan that baby M can wear instead of the hospital ones.

Favors: I would like to and plan on creating favors for the people who come to visit and for the team of doctors and nurses.  A small token of appreciation.
Printable tags are on this site too!
Celebrations: When all of the family/friends come in, I definitely want to have a toast.  A "chin-chin"....in the words of my FIL, Mr. Jack.  And obviously, monogrammed plastic cups are a must. That may be wishful thinking.....
My inspiration....from Kelle Hampton






No comments:

Post a Comment