Page Background

Friday, September 19, 2014

If I Ever Needed Grace It's Now

After talking to a dear friend (Cheryl) last night, she suggested that I listen to the song If I Ever Needed Grace. How had I never heard this song when I absolutely love Jimmy Needham?  This morning, Jacob left bright and early for a meeting which left me home alone and free to be loud and rambunctious :-)  So, I Googled the song and listened to it.... at least 4 times.  And I cried.  Surprise! It seems like that's all I do anymore!

Let me just tell you, that this song tapped into exactly how I have been feeling.  And God threw me a curve ball right at the end.  The lyrics say:
Nine short months till she arrived
Little hands and lions eyes
And I'm so scared I don't have what it takes
But I hear your voice Sunday morning
Father give me eyes to see
All I need's the power of your name

If I ever needed grace it's now
You are strong when I am week somehow
I am weak enough to see
I need you to cover me
If I ever needed grace, it's now.

I'm so thankful that God continues to give me signs and speak through my beautiful friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment