Page Background

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pressure Washing in 100 degree weather!

What is the only thing that you should be doing in 100+ degree weather?!  You got it--- water sports.  So I decided to haul out the pressure washer and get going.  From 9am-6pm, with the exception of a 1 hour lunch break, I worked....and worked.....and worked.  Even though I pressure washed the house last summer, it was still nasty.  Here are some before and after pictures:

The sidewalk is wet on both sides...just one is dirty wet cement and the other is clean wet cement!



I also pressure washed our front porch, back porch, 2 lawnmowers, various pig accessories, patio furniture, and outdoor patio carpet.


Then, I reassembled our back porch and put my brand new cushions (thanks Mom and Dad) on the chairs!! I can't wait to sit out there when it gets a little cooler!!

So, after 8 hours of manual labor the house was sparking clean..... and I was FILTHY!




No comments:

Post a Comment