Page Background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Desperate Housewives Journey Comes to an End

Most of you know that Jacob and I do not have cable.  It is just not on our priority list.  Therefore, all of the shows that most people watch, we don't.  Well, that is until I discovered www.cucirca.com.  This website has a majority of the popular TV series online.  But, me being the OCD person that I am- cannot watch a TV show starting in the middle.  I have to start back from Season 1, Episode 1: The Pilot.  So about a year and a half ago Jacob and I started watching Desperate Housewives from the beginning.  At first, I thought it was kind of lame-- but then it just PULLS YOU IN like crack and you get addicted...haha!

So we've followed Lynnette, Susan, Bree, and Gabby through it all (even if it was a little later than most).
Season 1
   Season 2
  Season 3
  Season 4
  Season 5
  Season 6
  Season 7
  Season 8

Last night we finished the series......and I LOVED how they brought everyone back from across all 8 seasons.  But, I must say the ending left me hanging.  Maybe there will be a spinoff show?!  One can hope, right?  So until then, Jacob and I will find another show, start watching it from The Pilot, and a few years later be in the same position we are now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment