Page Background

Monday, May 18, 2009

What a day!

Well, my day started out with a bang (almost literally) when my car wouldn't start. I guess technically my car did and will start- I just have to give it gas for a good 5 minutes so that it won't stall out. Currently, my car is sitting at the Mazda dealership getting looked at. We'll see how much that will cost.


But- my day only got better and better when I realized that I have only 75 days until I'm married!! I also dropped by our photographers house (who by the way is AWESOME- Elizabeth Burgess @ Burgess Photography) and picked up my cd of engagement pictures. They are INCREDIBLE. She had also made us a print of one picture and I went and had it framed. I'm SO excited :-) I can't show you all of the pictures but here is a little taste.

Praise God, Ashley and Forrest got engaged! I am so happy for ya'll :-)

Also- I'm so excited about Parker's graduation this weekend and getting to see the fam! YAY for good times :-) As for that, I'm off to go to Lily's and watch the premier of THE BACHELORETTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment