Page Background

Monday, January 19, 2015

Baby Bump: Week 25




How far along? 25 weeks

What's baby up to? Baby Morgan weighs about a pound and a half and is approximately 13.5 inches long. She is about the size of a rutabaga.  In addition to adding on some baby fat, she is also growing some hair.  And since she is coming from me and Jacob, I would say her hair is going to be quite the sight!

Total weight gain: 7 pounds total at my appointment on 1/21!

Maternity clothes? Pants, yes.  Shirts, not necessarily. 

Symptoms: RLS, some back pain, and discomfort if I stay in one position for too long then try to rearrange (especially in the morning after waking up).

Sleep: Can't complain!

Food cravings: Not really!

Food aversions: None

Movement?  Oh....is there movement?!  Here are a few videos of what it looks like from my perspective:




Miss anything? Being able to comfortably move around at night and sleep through the night.  Rolling over has become quite the chore and I have to get up to go to the bathroom at least 2 times.  More average is 3.

Best moment of the week: Hilton Head with my main squeeze <3

Looking forward to: Another long weekend (thank the Lord for optional teacher workdays), and eating at Mike's Farm on Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment